A.B. Enterprises is home to a wide array of Miscellaneous Chemicals. We have perfected the art of creating chemicals over the past three decades. We take utmost care to use the best ingredients and processes to manufacture chemicals.
- N-PB Cleaning Solvent
- 2- Amino-5-Bromo-3-Nitropyridine 97%
- Magnesium Hexafluorosilicate
- Illepe Butter
- Hydratropic Aldehyde Dimethyl Acetal HADMA
- Mugeol , 3,7-dimethyloctane-1,8-diol
- Rose Glycol
- 1-benzhydryl-3-amino Azetidine
- Ethyl,5-methyl-2-isonitrilo Pentanoate
- 2- Chloro Pyridine- 5- Boronic Acid 444120-91-6
- Beta PhenylEthylAmine
- 2,5-Difluorophenyl Boronic acid 193353-34-3
- 3,4-dimethoxyphenyl Boronic Acid 12275-35-3
- 2-benzyloxyphenylboronic Acid Pinacol Ester 1027757-13-6
- 2- Chloropyridine- 5- Boronic Acid Pinacol Ester
- 2,4-diflurophenylboronic Acid Pinacol Ester 288101-48-4
- 2-Benzyloxy-4-flurophenylboronic acid 848779-87-3
- 5-bromopyridine-3-boronic Acid 452972-09-7
- N-Boc-5-methoxy-indole-3-yl-boronic acid 348640-19-7
- Protein Hydrolysate 75 powder
- Cyclopropylboronic Acid 411235-57-9
- Isopropoxy Propyl Amine (IPPA)
- 5-benzyloxy-1-BOC-indole-2-boronic acid 850568-62-6
- 4- Fluro- 2- Methoxyphenyl Boronic Acid 179899-07-1
- 3 MethylAmino Propyl Amine
- Cyclopropylboronic Acid Pinacol Ester
- 4-flurophenylboronic Acid 1765-93-1
- K-Acid, B-Naphthyl Amine-3 : 6 : 8 Trisulphonic Acid
- 4-Acetylaminophenylboronic acid pinacol ester 214360-60-8
- 2-amino, N-(3-pyridyl )benzamide
- 2-Ethoxy-5-trifluromethylphenylboronic acid 850593-10-1
- 2-Naphthylamine- 6 : 8 Disulphonic Acid
- Dimethyl Dipropylene Triamine
- Cyclo Hexyl Amino Propyl
- Aniline 2 : 5 Disulfonic Acid
- 3 Methoxy Propyl Amine
- Di n-Butyl Tin Carboxilate
N-PB Cleaning Solvents are industrial grade solvents that are supplied in drums for safe transportation. These solvents are found in liquid state which is insoluble in water. These solvents are environmentally responsible cleaning solutions for Industry. N-PB Solvents possess numerous environmental and regulatory advantages over other solvents like Trichloroethylene and Perchloroethylene.
L-Methionine is an essential amino acid which is useful in numerous cellular functions including the initiation of protein synthesis, methylation of DNA, rRNA and xenobiotics, and the biosynthesis of cysteine, phospholipids and polyamines. Its chemical formula is C5H11NO2S and molecular weight is 149.21 daltons. A. B. Enterprises can deliver the best grade L-Methionine chemicals for you in the shortest turnaround time at very reasonable prices.
2- Amino-5-Bromo-3-Nitropyridine is an organic compound that is used widely in labs. Its molecular formula is C5H4BrN3O2. Its molecular weight (g per mol) is 218.01. It has an assay of 97% with CAS number of 6945-68-2. Its melting point is 205-208 °C. It is primarily used in laboratories. A. B. Enterprises offers a wide range of chemical solutions including 2-Amino-5-bromo-3-nitropyridine that are the best across the entire industry.
Magnesium hexafluorosilicate is also called as Magnesium fluosilicate; Magnesium hexafluorosilicate; etc. The molecular formula of it is F6MgSi and molecular weight is 166.38 g/mol. Magnesium hexafluorosilicate is found in the crystalline solid state. The compound decomposes at 120°C. Use it with with caution because contact with it may cause slight irritation to skin, eyes, etc.
Illipe butter is an exotic type of butter which originates from southeastern asia. Illipe Butter is obtained from the fats of the nuts of a wild crop called Shorea stenoptera. It is an important ingredient used in soapmaking to create moisturizing soap bars. Illipe butter is useful in treating dry skin. Illipe butter is very light compared to cocoa butter and possesses no such aroma in comparison. It has a higher melting point compared to cocoa butter.
Hydratropic Aldehyde Dimethyl Acetal HADMA has a molecular weight of 180g/mol. It is a colorless to pale yellow looking liquid which has a floral odour at normal temperature. Its chemical name is 2 - phenyl propionaldehyde dimethyl acetal. Its empirical formula is c11h16o2 and a molecular mass of 180. 245 g/mol. Its density (250c) i s 0. 989 – 0. 997 g/ml. You can boil the compound at 111 – 112 °C.